🚀 Building a (Rocket)Ship
We are a Day-1 startup. Blockchains are becoming the foundation of the global economy, yet their adoption is at only 1%. That means that you as a pioneer and developer are shaping the future with 10X impact. Harmony is a community-driven project, a network with billion dollars of assets, and a team wearing crazy ambitions on their sleeves. Because the invincible summer awaits!
For engineers, we value your deep understanding of how bytes work. You are a tool maker, a system hacker, and a math nerd all in ONE. Your typical day involves prototyping a top-conference research paper, debugging and profiling in hexdecimal, or writing updates to coordinate asynchronouly with tens of engineers in the open. Building a blockchain is like jumping off the cliff while assembling the plane engine on the fly – but, if you can thrive in chaos, why NOT?
For creatives, we approve your obsession with user experience. You are a product designer, a brand manager, and an industry analyst all in ONE. Your typical day involves studying what delights and what hurts through hard metrics, writing long-form narratives on the why's and the do's, or scrumming tasks for a product launch to iterate with millions of users. Building a community is like sharing your blue heart while keeping the culture alive for decades – but, if this is your dream of 50 years, start NOW?
💙 Culture & Compensations
- 10 open positions for engineers on systems and networks
- 5 open positions for product designers and managers
- Prefer 5-year experience, graduate degree or startup skills
- Full time (35 productive hours per week), 15-day annual vacation
- $250K total annual: $150K base salary, $100K in vesting tokens
- Semi-annual performance bonus, up to 100% over base compensation
- Full coverage on medical, maximum 401K matching, international travels
- Remote-friendly communication with extensive writing and open development
- *$25K for referral after 180 days on job
There are also open positions on cryptography, devops, marketing, or business development. Email email@example.com.
If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery (author of “The Little Prince”) 「如果你想造一艘船， 不要號召你的工人去收集木頭，發號命令， 然後分配工作。 反之，要教給他們對無邊無際的大海的渴望。」聖修伯里 (小王子, 海闊天空)