How to become part with Harmony Ecosystem? To get you started, we offer task bounties, hackathon prizes, launch incentives and many more.
Which ONE are you?
1. I have a working product.
- I have been running it on Ethereum mainnet. 👉🏻 Partners | Investments
- I have been running it on Polygon or xDAI. 👉🏻 Ports | Investments
- I have a full prototype on Harmony testnet. 👉🏻 Launches | Ports
2. I have a promising idea.
- I am converting my 10,000+ users to blockchain. 👉🏻 Partners | Launches
- I am coding a demo in the coming 6 weeks. 👉🏻 Hackathons | Launches
- I need to recruit developers to build. 👉🏻 Income | Hackathons
3. I want to learn and help.
- I code backends, web or mobile apps. 👉🏻 Bounties | Hackathons
- I enjoy writing, drawing or making videos. 👉🏻 Income | DAO
- I enjoy giving feedbacks to products. 👉🏻 DAO | Bounties
- 500 Launches ($20M). Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each: $10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet, $10K after mainnet launch, $10K after forming a DAO with its community, and $20K for after 10K users.
- 100 Ports ($20M). Recipients of each grant for porting must have achieved product-market fit. Harmony helps scale these thriving projects via porting to our mainnet. We recommend $50-250K each over 4-8 weeks, on projects already with active 10K users, and engaging their teams in public forums. Prime areas of market growths are Play-to-Earn games, musician fan clubs, investment DAOs, portfolio dashboards, and event and collectible curators.
- 100 DAOs ($50M). Governors of each DAO have delegated autonomy over its assets and initiatives. Harmony helps define 3 broad mandates, recruit 9 governors, define the deliverables and metrics for the first 3 months, and fund at maximum $1M. We recommend $75 to $350 per hour as the self-assessed salary, 3-month election terms, retroactive peer bonus and performance feedback, 80% passing votes, and openly tracking timesheets and deliverables for each member.
- 1000 Bounties ($30M). Hunters of each bounty can be anonymous and without commitment. Harmony helps define the scopes, the estimated hours and the deliverables of tasks. We recommend $10K-$200K as a bounty's reward, small teams of 1-3 persons engaging over 3-12 weeks, and effective hourly rates of $110-$185 – focusing on engineering tasks for our systems, networks, protocols, tools, middle-wares, and services. In contrast, our development DAOs can manage tasks smaller than $10K while business DAOs can incentivize non-technical tasks.
- 10 Partners ($30M). Owners of each partner drive business and corporate development. Harmony commits to cross-chain adoption with industry-leading projects. We recommend $3-5M for each liquidity or marketing campaign over 6-12 months, $5-10M for each acquisition of small teams, and $1-3M for seeding a regional or thematic subsidiary.
- 50 Investments ($20M). Tokens of each investment are on-chain and semi-liquid. Harmony helps evaluate technical strengths, market potentials, and ecosystem alignment. We recommend $250K-$1M for each check at maximum $10M valuation, collaborate over events and campaigns, and rebalance portfolio quarterly to diversify.
- 10+100 Events ($10M). Organizers of each event follow our templates to bring in new builders. Harmony has success with Gitcoin, DoraHacks, ETH Global and DevPost with $2M+ campaigns. We recommend hosting our own quarterly hackathons with $1M prizes each, sponsoring $100K workshops for industry-wide conferences, giving $50K keynotes in regional events, and empowering 100 local organizers – with $1K budget for a 20-attendee 2-speaker event, or $5K for 50 with 4 speakers, and $10K for 100 with a co-sponsor.
- $75/hour Income ($10M). Engage our community and ecosystem partners on talk.harmony.one. Tag @harmonyprotocol in tweets or email us at email@example.com! Visit open.harmony.one for #ONEbasicDAO on "ONE-to-Earn" ($75 per hour minimum pay or basic income) for builders and creatives; or, #ONEmatchingDAO on peer bonus or retroactive funding on artists or communities.
For example, Harmony serves as a cross-chain platform by porting exisiting applications from Ethereum, Polygon, Polkadot, Cosmos and other chains. As mentioned above, projects of "100 Ports" will receive $50K-250K each, totaling $20M in grant amount. We target the top 25% projects across chains with most tractions and highest potential: DeFi apps should have at least $20M total locked value or 20% sustained yields; NFT mints or games 10K daily active users; DAO $100K payouts. Highly vibrant and engaged communities usually have social metrics of 50K Twitter followers, 10K Discord members, 5000 active wallets, and 1000 Telegram daily online.
100 Ports ($20M). Recipients of each grant for porting must have achieved product-market fit. Harmony helps scale these thriving projects via porting to our mainnet. We recommend $50-250K each over 4-8 weeks, on projects already with active 10K users, and engaging their teams in public forums. Prime areas of market growths are Play-to-Earn games, musician fan clubs, investment DAOs, portfolio dashboards, and event and collectible curators.
For these projects already live on other chain's mainnet, Harmony's Port Grant can boost their reach of users and engagement. As grants, we give $50K for porting to our mainnet and another $25K for forming a DAO on our platform. For any project, a DAO ensures community participation, product sustainability, and open governance. We recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe with 3 governors from the project team, 3 governors from the project community, and 3 governors from Harmony DAOs – namely, ONEcommunityDAO, ONEdeveloperDAO, ONEincubatorDAO. We also give five additional $35K grants, totally $250K with the initial $50K+25K grants, each for running joint campaigns to double the key user metrics.
For projects already live on Harmony Mainnet, Harmony's Launch Grant can boost tractions with $50K retroactive funding: $10K forming a DAO like above, then four additional $10K grants each to double the key user metrics. Otherwise, for early projects, we have:
500 Launches ($20M). Applications of each launch must have prototyped a feature-full product. Harmony helps incubate these founding teams with product development, fundraising, and talent recruit. We recommend a $50K equity-free contribution each: $10K after launching a feature-complete product on our testnet, $10K after mainnet launch, $10K after forming a DAO with its community, and $20K for after 10K users.
In all cases, we ask for 3-month exclusive campaigns with Harmony before more porting with other chains. We also offer follow-on investments – see 50 Investments ($20M) above; but, at the moment, you must have an outside, lead investor for us to match the funding terms. All codes, development materials and production assets must be fully open, preferrably with MIT or BSD licences; weekly updates must on sent on forum; and, all server deploys or mobile apps must be easily clonable.
➡️ Apply Now
Below also have the full details of our ecosystem fund, compensation packages, developer resources, and our video on roadmap.
About Funding Proposals
Share your project and request funding. To participate, follow these steps: Share: Create a new post under the Funding Proposals category in the forum. Follow the post template to ensure all questions are answered. Promote: Share your post far and wide and encourage the community to interact and ask questions.
$300M+ on Bounties, Grants & DAOs
Harmony is driving blockchain adoption by building bridges to all networks. Our recent blogs "Harmony's $1M Hackathon & DAO" and "Here's to The ONEs Who Build" call for working together with builders and communities. Below are the strategies and the execution plans for growing Harmony Ecosystem with our $300M+ treasury fund.
"ONE to Earn" for Builders & Creatives
Harmony is experimenting with radical incentives. We aim to onboard thousands of builders and creatives in coming months. How to be capturing everyone's initial enthusiasm while making progress despite coordination inertia? Whether in startups or DAO - salary negotiations, performance reviews, time commitments are easily the hardest things among humans.
Harmony is your open platform for assets, collectibles, identity, governance. We are an open and fast blockchain. Our mainnet runs Ethereum applications with 2-second transaction finality and 1000 times lower fees. Harmony's secure bridges offer cross-chain asset transfers with Ethereum, Binance and other chains.