For a sustainable economy of nonfungibles (like lands or names):
- Quadratic Tax: nonlinear contributions by 3-dimensional distance.
- Radical Rent: liquid ownership with a shared pool for development.
- Fair Price: demand-based recurring fees.
- Soulbound Identity: nontransferrable but revocable.
Follow the Principles of:
- TIME vs entrophy: Force engagement via seasonal changes or elections; drive volume via capped the spending period of budgets.
- SPACE vs cold start: Bootstrap ecosystem via hyperlocal development; break through saturation via hierarchical economics.
- SOCIAL vs centralization: intensify people’s preferences in collective decisions; reduce tyranny-of-the-majority and factional control problems.
Play with experiments:
Quadratic & 3-Dimensional Tax
Apply exponential decays (hence quadratic) and hierarchical structures (hence 3-dimensional) on the tax amounts by lexicographical distance: paying the square root √n of the price n in 3 dimenions: its preceding and following ; its prefix name ; and, its supfix . For example, if the price of “foo.bar.1” is n = 16, then paying √n = 4 to its preceding “fop.bar.1”, following “for.bar.1”, prefix “fo.bar.1”, and supfix “bar.1” (as in alphabets …, r, o, p, …).
Use emoji ordering; for example, 😅🤣😂 with 😃 as prefix.
- Custom domains: Shopify, Netlify, Github, Substack, Notion, Square Space, Webflow, Auth0, Firebase, Heroku, Medium, Stripe, Vercel, Bitly, Typeform, Cloudflare, Salesforce, Wordpress, Survey Monkey
- Only fans, Writing NFT, Merchandise, Escrow.
- Emoji reactions: 1 token for☝️ (one above), 10 tokens for🥇 (first prize), 100 tokens for 💯 (100 percent). Each emoji icon and its counter – similar to Discord’s post reactions but with payment like Only Fan’s tipping – are displayed under its embedded tweet. User clicks the emoji icon to pay the token amounts (1, 10, 100) to increase its counter.
- Contact info: 200 tokens for 💬 (Telegram handle), 400 for 💌 (email address), 800 tokens for ☎️ (phone number). Later: encrypted on chain (versus currently stored plain text inside the smart contract), 1600 tokens for 💰 (portfolio wallet). Owner optionally clicks the emoji icon to enter their contact info. User clicks the emoji icon to pay the token amounts (200, 400, 800) to reveal the contact info.
- Bookmarks: vanity urls, pinned tweets, video playlists, place maps, top rewards, curated events, shared photos, fav movies, audio memes, starred guides.
- Social: pixel wars, follow counts, follow graphs, community badges, interest matches, salary disclosures, skill endorsements, vetted reviews, job ratings, referral marketing, group buys.
- Profiles: Linktr.ee (15M users), Y.at, about.me, resumes, zk-ID.
- Web3 (blockchain, crypto, decentralized) targets: Tinder, LinkedIn, Yelp (TripAdvisor, FourSquare), GoDaddy, Pinterest.
What Is a Referral Program? A Complete Guide (2022)
A referral program is a system that incentivizes previous customers to recommend your products to their family and friends. Retail stores create their own referral programs as a way to reach more people. It's a marketing strategy that asks previous happy, loyal customers to become brand advocates.
The first-ever Patreon Creator Census | Patreon Blog
Earlier this year, we launched our first-ever Creator Census: a survey that asked you - creators earning an income on Patreon - to tell us more about yourselves.
Securely Buy & Sell Domains & Websites Online - Escrow.com
Buy and sell domain names and websites with the protection of the Escrow.com shield Whether you're buying or selling domain names or websites online, Escrow.com will protect you against fraud, deception, and irresponsibility. As the largest online licensed and audited escrow operator, we safely hold the Buyer's payment in a trust account until the entire transaction is complete.
Secure Domain Name Holding - Escrow.com
What is Secure domain name holding? Our domain name holding service is designed for Buyers and Sellers who agree to hold the domain(s) in escrow while the Buyer makes scheduled payments. The fee for this service is our standard escrow fee plus a domain holding fee.
Patreon is empowering a new generation of creators. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions!
33+ Mind-blowing Pinterest Stats for 2022
Pinterest has become more than a site where people go for recipes and wedding ideas. It has grown into a visual search engine with tons of inspirational visuals. As such, it offers your business a unique opportunity to showcase what your products or services can do.
The Minimalist Entrepreneur - About Sahil
It was 2011, and I was on top of the world. I was a 19-year-old solo founder with millions in the bank. At first, everything was great. We grew the team. We stayed focused on our product. Monthly revenues were climbing.
... our Buy-rated stocks in GOOGL, META and PINS as best positioned within the space.
Alphabet, Pinterest and Snap highlighted the retail category as a particular area of strength in Q3’22 & as part of their Q4’22 outlook.
This dynamic should benefit Amazon (AMZN), Google Search (GOOGL) and increasingly Pinterest (PINS) as these platforms have relatively higher exposure to lower-funnel, shopping-oriented ad spend.
By platform, Facebook and Instagram are estimated to have the largest US social buyer bases, while TikTok is expected to see the fastest growth (~24% ‘21-’26 CAGR) and Pinterest continues to see steady adoption gains.
All users can create, send and share custom artwork using Telegram's open platform for stickers and emoji. Stickers take many forms - from basic images to stunning vector animations. To start building your own custom sets, click below: Telegram stickers and emoji can move with smooth 60 FPS animations to bring your characters to life in high resolution.
linktr.ee Website Traffic, Ranking, Analytics [October 2022]
Your browser is out of date. The site might not be displayed correctly. Please update your browser. linktr.ee Website Traffic, Ranking, Analytics [October 2022] Meet Linktree™, the free bio link tool used by the world's best brands, creators and influencers.
How much is 'link in bio' real estate worth? Linktree's new valuation says $1.3 billion
Who would've thought that an entire swath of startups would spring up all because Instagram, TikTok and Twitter only let you link to one website in your bio? Apparently, Linktree co-founder and CEO Alex Zaccaria did.
Username3 - One Link, One Username, To Your Entire Web3 Presence
The Only Username You Will Ever Need To Represent All Your Online Identities. 100% Owned by You, Secured on the Polygon Blockchain.
Here's Why You May Want To Stop Using Linktree
We've all seen it. This little link on Instagram that says linktr.ee/name. Maybe you've seen other ones as well: linkin.bio/name, tap.bio/name. These are all similar tools that have one thing in common: They want to be the starting page, a reference point to all your social media links and URLs.
Catalog - Roblox
Customize your avatar with a never-ending variety of clothing options, accessories, gear, and more!
Plural Funding (also known as Quadratic Funding or QF) is a more democratic and scalable form of matching funding for public goods, i.e. any projects valuable to large groups of people and accessible to the general public. "Matching funding" is a model of funding public goods where a fund from governments or philanthropic institutions matches individual contributions to a project.
Plural Property (also known as partial common ownership, COST, or SALSA) is a new way of managing assets that is fairer and more efficient than those under capitalism or communism. In Plural Property systems, assets belong to no one and everyone. An asset's current possessor must self-assess and declare its value.
Introduction to The Space | The Space
When the great way prevails, the world community is shared by all. - First introduced and popularized by Glen Weyl and Eric Posner in Partial Common Ownership (PCO) is a type of ownership that could be fairer and more efficient than both private ownership in capitalism and common ownership in communism.
Where to use a blockchain in non-financial applications?
It's worth zooming out and asking a broader question: where does it make sense, in general, to use a blockchain in non-financial applications? Should we move toward a world where even decentralized chat apps work by every message being an on-chain transaction containing the encrypted message?
Geo Shape Type | Elasticsearch Guide [1.6] | Elastic
The geo_shape mapping type facilitates the indexing of and searching with arbitrary geo shapes such as rectangles and polygons. It should be used when either the data being indexed or the queries being executed contain shapes other than just points. You can query documents using this type using geo_shape Filter or geo_shape Query.
OnlyFans Creators Earned $3.9 Billion in 2021, Swelling 115% Year Over Year
Business boomed last year for OnlyFans, the social media site that has become an established home for creators selling sexually explicit content and engaging privately with followers. The U.K.-based company on Thursday announced financial results for the year ended Nov. 30, 2021.
Creative Ways To Make Money On OnlyFans
By Alex By Alex You might think that making money on OnlyFans requires you to already have a large number of die-hard fans willing to shell out for access to your exclusive content. Of course having a big following on your other social channels will make
What is OnlyFans? - OnlyFans Stats, Users, Earnings & More
OnlyFans is a content subscription service. Founded in 2016 by British tech entrepreneur and investor Timothy Stokely in London, OnlyFans is a place for content creators to offer exclusive content their target audience can pay premium prices for. Creators can lock their content behind a paywall, allowing fans access for a monthly fee or one-off tip.
Beyond the Second Law of Thermodynamics | Quanta Magazine
Since the steam engine began modernizing the world, the second law of thermodynamics has reigned over physics, chemistry, engineering and biology. Now, an upgrade is underway. Thermodynamics - the study of energy - originated during the 1800s, as steam engines drove the Industrial Revolution.
The Cold Start Problem by Andrew Chen
🇺🇸 Buy the book Amazon· Bookshop (support local bookstores!)· Table of contents Featuring interviews from the founders/teams behind Slack, Clubhouse, Zoom, Twitch, Tinder, Reddit, Uber, Airbnb, PayPal, and more. Network Effects - 1. What's a network effect, anyway? - 2. A brief history - 3. Cold Start Theory - 4.