- 💙Stephen, 🛡Rongjian, 🏃Leo, 🎽Li
- 🛹Peter, 🌲Sam, ☁️Giv, 🚗Boris, 🐉Jack
- 🎥Adrian, 🔭Daniel, 🎬Danny, 🎤Matt, 💃🏻Esther
- 🦒Brian, 🐯Tom, 💊Sahil, 📖Devin
- ⏳Zi, 💻Aaron, ⚛Jackie, 🤖Eric, 🚜Demetre
- 🐇Rachel, 🐐Michael, 💿Kelly, 🍄Darren *🌟Novell
- (Invited but Unavailable: 🏏Ganesha, ⛵Hakwan, ⚔️Soph, ⚽️Abhishek, ♒Nick, ✅Rob, 🦧Vera, 🎯Hochung, 💣Paola)
Why Team Offsite?
Welcome to Yountville! Welcome to The Heart of the Napa Valley. It’s all about passeggiata – the art of the stroll. Michelin-starred restaurants, award-winning tasting rooms, world-class art, fine accommodations, and incredible natural surroundings are all within walking distance.
Napa Wine Train (option)
A luxuriously vintage experience. Elegant 100-year-old railcars. A historic 150-year-old rail corridor. The Wine Train preserves a piece of Napa Valley history and proudly continues railroading traditions that are disappearing from the American landscape. The railroad that once transported visitors to a spa resort in Calistoga now brings guests from around the world on a 36-mile round-trip discovery to St. Helena and back, stopping at celebrated Napa Valley wineries along the way.
Napa Valley is bursting at the seams with things to do. Lovers of nature can speed along a well-worn mountain trail on the seat of a bicycle or go hiking; foodies can discover perfectly smoked charcuterie or wedges of handcrafted cheese; enthusiasts of music, film, and art can find events, large and small, scattered throughout the region. Or, revel in more wine with a guided, wine tasting tour.
The Design Sprint - GV
The sprint gives teams a shortcut to learning without building and launching. The sprint is a five-day process for answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. Developed at GV, it's a "greatest hits" of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, design thinking, and more-packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.
How to make the most of a company retreat (ideas) | Surf Office
We would like to hear more about your plans and how we can make your next company summit a success. Do you have an office in one location or is your team distributed? Can employees bring their partners? Is the retreat going to be more about work or fun? 2.
May 9, Monday
- 7:30am: shuttle pickup @ 3401 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306 drop-off @ 1443 2nd St, Calistoga, CA 94515
- 10am: brunch @ House of Better: 1507 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga, CA 94515
- 2pm: strategy sessions, ownership items
- 4pm: check-in @ Airbnb: 1443 2nd Street, Calistoga, CA 94515 & Hotel: 1865 Lincoln Ave, Calistoga, CA. 94515, talks before dinner
- 6pm: dinner; votes for cultural role model (BBQ)
May 10, Tuesday
- 10am: team talk, peers & ecosystem
- 12pm: working lunch (delivery)
- 2pm: small groups
- 7:30pm: dinner; ask me anything @ Bottega Napa Valley: V Marketplace, 6525 Washington Street, Yountville, CA 94599
May 11, Wed
- 10am: design and group sprints
- 12pm: working lunch (delivery)
- 2pm: team hike
- 6:30pm: full team dinner @ Harvest Table: 1 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574
- 9pm: back home / airbnb available for stay, shuttle pickup @ 1443 2nd St, Calistoga, CA 94515 drop-off @ 3401 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306
May 12, Thur
- 10am: Check-out @ Airbnb & Hotel
- 12pm: wine tasting
- 3pm: biking
- 5pm: team/fellow dinner @ Lovina: 1107 Cedar St, Calistoga, CA 94515
- Attendees: Stephen, Li, Essa, Boris, Adrian, Devin, Daniel, Rachel, Mikey, Danny, Demetre, Darren, Brian
- 9pm: Shuttle pickup @ 1443 2nd St, Calistoga, CA 94515 drop-off @ 3401 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306