These are the “Top Metrics” for DAO’s for the month of May as of May 25th, 2022
While this information is accurate it isn’t representative of every self-identified DAO or Protocol on Harmony.
🔒 Multisig Safes
- In order to distinguish between “total multisig safes” and “multisig safes as a part of DAO’s” a couple of factors were taken into consideration:
- Governance - A multisig safe must belong to a DAO that has, or has had, some type of governance proposal live on either [the now deprecated] gov.harmony.one or snapshot.org. This is Shared Responsibility.
- Community - A proposal being live on governance platforms isn’t enough. There should also be users who have voted on proposals. This is Shared Interests.
- Multisig Safe on Harmony - One or more safes on multisig.harmony.one. This is Shared Assests.
- This information was obtained through the talk.harmony.one forum, multisig.harmony.one, and explorer.harmony.one
- DeFi Kingdoms is __% of the total “DAO” assets. DeFi Kingdoms is used under this metric due to the same considerations outlined in MultiSig Safes. Euphoria (VenomDAO) is __% of these total “DAO” assets. Euphoria is used under this metric due to the same considerations outlined in MultiSig Safes. The remaining % is spilt amongst the various different DAOs on Harmony that have either been bootstrapped by the Harmony Foundation or otherwise.
- This information was obtained through multisig.harmony.one, explorer.harmony.one, and apeboard.finance.
- This information was taken from snapshot.org and is only from proposals that were live during the month of May.
- Users that are active in governance is one of the best ways to quantify DAO members.
- This information was taken from snapshot.org and is the total number of “members” of each Snapshot Space in the Harmony Network category.