Jenya Piskunov has been building software products at startups for the past 10 years. He previously worked at Waves Enterprise blockchain on wallet and explorer from creation to their public release.
Jenya compiled his first lines of assembler at the age of 12 and graduated with a degree in computer science from Yeltsin Ural Federal University in Yekaterinburg, Russia. In his personal time, Jenya enjoys sound engineering and reading Soviet science fiction books.
April 2022 deliverables
- Relay/proof clients & statistics
March 2022 deliverables
Trustless ETH bridge frontends (initial app structure, brand theme, initial ui), Trustless ETH bridge client (initial app structure), Explorer + Multisig (offchain getLogs, explorer full history, multisig syncing issue).
- Support block explorer full history launch, offchain getLogs RPC. support Blockscout and Peersyst explorer development if needed
2. Initial version of frontend for trustless Horizon bridge. (theme, layouts)
3. Initial version of client of trustless Horizon bridge.
Feb 2022 deliverables
- launch Postgres-based API as part of Harmony RPC API pool.
- Onboard Artem, write explorer service scripts to check and fix db consistency, work on explorer tx history
- Postgres-based API benchmarks and metrics
Jan 2022 Deliverables
1 make multisig stable (rewrite indexer)
2 Improve explorer’s indexer, increase limit of last shown transaction from 100 to greater reasonable number. bugfixes
3 ETH bridge parts
Giv: Lots of great progress on Explorer this month. Thank you for coordinating with the new team and helping onboard Victa. For Feb, let’s aim to really accelerate the development of new features and bug fixes with a clear roadmap.
- Monthly Deliverables: 2021 Nov
- Make gnosis multisig stable
- Develop MVP SDK, UI, history service, admin dashboard for trustless ETH-Harmony bridge
- 1wallet integration support for trustless ETH bridge
- Quarterly Milestones: 2021 Q4
- Trustless ETH-Harmony bridge launch
- Support and improve explorer v2, multisig
- Publish stable web3 provider for 1wallet with all major browsers support
- Yearly Planning: 2022 Q1 - Q3
- Harmony metrics app (historical numbers of wallets, safes and more)
- Improve monitoring and troubleshooting on internal tool ecosystem
- Develop and maintain current internal projects (Explorers, multisig, Graph)
Achievements in 2021 Q2-Q3
Explorer v2 Developed block explorer v2 from scratch, supported bounty for implementing ui, guiding contractors on their work on UI. https://explorer.harmony.one/ https://explorer.pops.one/ https://github.com/harmony-one/explorer-v2-backend/tree/master Explorer v1 support Responsible for maintenance of all upcoming issues on https://explorer1.harmony.one Atari NFT project Worked with Quidd and Animoca to create a web app to sell 100 limited Atari NFTs. Supported HRC 1155 deployment. Sandbox Graph Indexer support Initial help on how to use sandbox for a few community projects. ONE wallet chrome Extension Troubleshooting 1wallet provider Developed a few cases (redirect, cross-tab redirect, iframe). https://onewallet-integration.web.app/ of 1wallet integration. Initial version of web3 provider and bnc-onboard package. http://multisig.harmony.one/ https://www.npmjs.com/package/harmony-jenya-bnc-onboard Gnosis Multisig support Responsible for maintenance of all upcoming issues on http://multisig.harmony.one.
Week ending 1/21/22
- reworking block explorer’s history
- prototyping Harmony RPC compatible API using indexed DB
Add USD amounts to multisig. add known hrc token info (Davinci tokens etc)