Abhi is a Master’s graduate with over four years of industry experience in strategic partnerships, digital marketing solutions and new business development across startups and large international organisations.
He has an entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track record in client acquisition and account management to back it. He is passionate about learning and teaching languages, web3 technologies and sports.
Peter: Abhi is reliable and a hard worker. I really appreciate him pushing forward on social and in helping on so many levels not strictly in his “job responsibilities”. That level of get-er-done is aligned to our values and I highly appreciate the great work Abhi did in January.
Q2 2022 - Self Assessment
- Started this quarter by attending Paris blockchain week and ETHAmsterdam where we engaged with high value gaming projects like Moon Robots and Footballnet. Apart from monthly deliverables like social media content and newsletters, worked on data visualisations showcasing highlights in our ecosystem.
- Since the community sentiment surfaced and the strategy taken after off-site, my focus has specially been on ecosystem updates on the technical side with the aim of doubling down on our SEO efforts. Wrote a few technical articles on ecosystem updates out of which two are trending no.1 on google searches Multisig Staking and Cross Shard Messaging.
- Shared weekly snippets to the community on technical updates within our ecosystem to show that we don’t stop building. Transaction Spamming, ETH-Trustless Bridge Relayers, Crosslink heart beat, Trustless Bridge UI, BTC Bridge Dark Theme, RPC
- Worked with Daniel and team on disseminating the ONE Weekly recaps on our social channels I am responsible for (Twitter, LinkedIN and Facebook)
- Focused on Co-marketing efforts for 1Wallet (waitlist, newsletter, UI, DappRadar, Overview)
- Broke down high value reports from our content partners like dappradar with the focus on Gaming (GameFi Ecosystem, Onboarding gaming Dapps)
- Worked with Hakwan and team on marketing ZKU initiatives: Articles, Threads and Newsletters
🐯 Thanks Abhi for tweeting the job opening. I look to Abhi to continue support the recruiting effort.
Q1 2022 - Self Assessment
Started this year/quarter by capturing and showcasing the highlights from last year to our community through our yearly Newsletter. Worked closely with our content partners like Dappradar and Messari to have reports sourced on Harmony.
- Continued to push on Regional DAOs, and we now have 9 languages who have almost completed translations of our open.development page. Built and executed a GTM strategy for ETH Denver promotions of Harmony and our partners on our community channels. Owned the promotions and announcements of our flagship launches this quarter: BTC Bridge and Aave v3. Owned and executed January and February Newsletters. Covered all the post ETH Denver promotions: Highlights, Project X announcements, press releases and Stephen’s Keynote on Blue Metaverse (sent this out as a newsletter too).
- Represented Harmony as a speaker at a Metaverse Summit event in Paris, speaking on Interoperability and our vision for 2026. Shared ETH Rio highlights to the community. Preparing promotions and campaigns for 1Wallet.
- My personal goal for the coming quarter is to build Harmony Europe, and I will be attending some of the bigger Europe events/conferences with an aim to engage with brightest people and projects and get them on Harmony ecosystem.
- Post-event ETH Denver promotion on socials - repurpose ETHDenver videos/assets - 40% done
- ProjectX grand thread on grantees from ETHDenver - completed
- Create 4 infographics for Harmony based on data points (to be discussed with Peter)
- March Newsletter
- 1 podcast representing Harmony (Inbound lead)
- Source a report from Dappradar on comparison of fast L1s - 80% done
- Blockchain industry report breakdowns
- Upcoming events promotion plan
- Event partnerships in Europe (ETHcc, ETH Amsterdam, NFT Berlin, Blocksplit, NFTverse Oslo)
- Transcribing AMAs, panel discussion, interviews and podcasts into written format for our blog. - completed 2 : Li’s panel discussion at ETHdenver and Stephen’s Keynote at Denver
- ETH Denver promotions across all socials
- Cross promotions of ecosystem partners and projects
- Report breakdowns - Messari, DappRadar, Delphi digital
- Attend Events in Europe as I cannot be at Denver - Will be Keynote speaker at Blockchain UA conference in Kiev, Ukraine
- February newsletter with highlights from ETH Denver
- Contribute to partnerships and bring projects on the Harmony chain - especially the ones I meet in Europe events like Midas (rari/tribe DAO), Sychronify, Warshmallows, Ristband, etc..
- Engage as many web3 projects during Europe events. Aim to grant at least 1 PORT project
- Migration of our blog page from medium to blog.harmony.one to help with SEO (paused - going to start working with Zi to start integrating in smaller chunks to the new website)
- Had two calls with Kelly and Zi’s team, given them some insights on an optimised version of our web page. Did a warm handover to Sam for the ideation phase of our ‘Landing page’.
- Kelly will circle back to me after Phase 1 to work on the layout of our blog page and Notion
- A detailed strategy and calendar for all promotional campaigns for ETH Denver on our socials - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Discord and Telegram
- GTM strategy for BTC bridge launch and Aave Integration - Pending
- Cross promotion of all product launches and ecosystem partners - Ongoing
- Fixed email campaign issues like double opt-ins and newsletters landing in spams
- Dappradar report breakdown and showcase Harmony metrics
- Dappradar DFK report breakdown
- January 2022 Monthly Newsletter
CoinMarketCap X Harmony content collaboration for pilot project ‘Gravity’
Guest Post by Abhishek Purushotham: Harmony 2021 Year in Review & December Updates: Chainlink, #DayONE & ecosystem growth! | CoinMarketCap
In December, the Harmony team gathered for DayONE in San Francisco to celebrate the growth of the ecosystem in 2021. The team hosted 400 guests to discuss the future of Web3 along with the leading founders, builders, and investors. We also launched Chainlink price feeds on Harmony mainnet as the oracle solution for DeFi projects in the Harmony ecosystem.
Guest Post by Abhishek Purushotham: Chainlink Price Feeds Running Live on Harmony Mainnet, Empowering Developers Building DeFi Apps | CoinMarketCap
We're excited to announce that the industry-leading Chainlink Price Feeds are now running live on Harmony mainnet as the go-to oracle solution for DeFi projects in the Harmony ecosystem. Chainlink Price Feeds are pre-built and time-tested decentralized price oracles that developers can use to build a variety of DeFi applications such as money markets, stablecoins, synthetic assets, automated trading strategies, future contracts, payment solutions, and much more.
Partnerships and events
- In talks with Paris Blockchain Week to co-host a 3 day Hackathon in Paris in May
- In talks with Metaverse Summit to co-host a week long Hybrid Hackathon (online and offline) in July just after ETHcc so we can ride the ETH events wave
- Keynote speaker at Metaverse Summit meet-up in Paris co-sponsored by the Harmony French DAO
- Started Engagement with Midas Protocol which is a Rari supported and funded project to launch on Harmony (Rari’s contract is not open source) - aim to follow through until finish line
- Build the FAQ Events page: Most commonly asked questions in Lisbon events by potential grantees - Yet to start
- Built the regional DAOs page with the Mandates
- facilitated the forming of Regional DAOs and started translation in 8 different languages
- Aim to have the 8 regional DAOs who have started translations of our open page to finish and move to milestone no.2
- Facilitate the formation of 2 more different language speaking regions to form DAOs, so we hit our target of 10 Regional DAOs
Q4 2021 objectives achieved
Social Media (October - January)
- Twitter - 219k - 342k (56.16% Increase)
- Linkedin - 6,242 - 8404 (34.63% Increase)
- Facebook - 9,534 - 10,840 (13.69% Increase)
Reports and newsletters
- Messari Report, October
- Messari Report, November
- DappRadar Report, November
- Messari Report, December
- 100 DAOs and .country top domains, Stephen’s keynote at ONEworld
- 100 DAOs & Cross-Chain Web3, Stephen’s keynote at DayONE
- coin-telegraph X harmony report
- November Newsletter
- December updates and yearly highlights
Campaigns and contests
- DayONE promotional campaigns on twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Telegram and Discord
- DayONE scholarship contests
- End of the year ecosystem map contest
Ecosystem updates promotions
Ecosystem product launches and grants announcement
- Midas Protocol
- Migrating our blog page from medium to blog/harmony.one
- Redirecting the migrated articles to the right google searches (rel cannonical)