Staking Support for MetaMask
Additionally, staking smart contract support should allow wallet like MetaMask to support staking functionalities for the end users directly as a smart contract call. Besides the staking as a smart contract library milestone, we also need to update our staking dashboard to support staking via smart contract calls so MetaMask users can do staking too. For wallet like MetaMask which didn’t integrate natively without staking transaction logic, the staking dashboard should instead call the staking smart contract library to achieve staking for the end users.
This will allows almost all wallets that support smart contract calls to be working also as a staking wallet, giving users more options for staking and setting the ground for subsetting out chrome extension wallet.
Needed to incentivize delegates to migrate to MM staking.
Can be mentioned with Medium post on Metamask Staking support.
- Testnet Faucet: https://faucet.pops.one/
- Testnet Staking dashboard login: https://staking.firebaseapp.com/existing
- Testnet Staking dashboard: https://staking.firebaseapp.com/portfolio/testnet
- Testnet Explorer: https://explorer.pops.one
- Metamask Configuration: https://docs.harmony.one/home/network/wallets/browser-extensions-wallets/metamask-wallet