💡 Regional DAO Mandate:
Growth: Onboard users on missions and culture, pollinate values across communities
Engagement: Amplify content of roadmap and milestones, creative campaigns of products
Diversity: Solicit voices and votes in forums, reinforce strong governance participation
We recommend self-assessed salary, 3-month election terms, retroactive peer bonus and performance feedback, 80% passing votes, and openly tracking timesheets and deliverables for each member. We recommend a 5-out-9 multisig account on Gnosis Safe.
We recommend the following 5 initial deliverables for each regional DAO.
- $10k for translating open.harmony.one.
- $10k for host 2 meetups for 50 people each
- $10k for partnering with a regional hackathon of 100 developers.
- $10k for sourcing 5 approved grantees from that language or region.
- $10k for growing public community to 1,000 active members on Twitter.
1. Translate the mandate into your language 🖊️
Translate the official mandate for regional DAOs in their respective language. Once they are translated, go ahead and post it next to the Country DAO.
Translate the open.harmony.one page 🎯
Start working on open.harmony.one by translating the first paragraph of the page. Use the copy of the open page created under each region 👇
Translate the articles on the open page 📋
2. Hosting Meetups
We recommend creating a larger impact by hosting community meetups (at least 2 for the first milestone) with a minimum of 50 people in each event. C